A Hunter Derby is a two-round horse jumping competition. Both rounds typically include natural fences reminiscent of the hunt field, such as stone walls, logs, brush jumps, white board fences, post-and-rail jumps, gates or coops. Derby @ the Vineyard offers a unique experience for all spectators to enjoy a horse show with Penns Woods Wine, vineyard views, food trucks, artisanal vendors, and the ability to meet the stars of the show at the Stoltzfus Fence Meet & Greet paddock!
All ticket holders receive and have access to:
- Derby @ the Vineyard souvenir wine glass & event program
- Access to view up to 8 hours of the Hunter Derby action
- Wine bar with wine available for purchase by the glass and bottle as well as a selection of local canned beer, hard cider and snack items
- Live Acoustic Music
- Local Food Trucks & Artisan Vendors
- Horse Meet & Greet Paddock
- "Best Dressed" Contest
- $25 Bottomless Mimosas from 10:00am-12:00pm *
- 12 yrs and under - access to compete in Stick Horse Competition
* In compliance with PA law, "bottomless" is defined as one bottle of sparkling wine per transaction during the listed time.